Palava by LODHA – India’s fastest growing city is designed to fulfil every dream and desire. Spread over 4,500 acres and located close to the upcoming Navi Mumbai international Airport (via Tajola bypass), Palava city lies at the heart of the economic activity in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR).
Palava is a short 20 minute drive from Thane, Navi Mumbai, Airoli and Kalyan – and less than an hour’s drive from South Mumbai via the Eastern Freeway and well-connected by rail. Nearby railway stations include Dombivli (Central Line), Vashi (Harbour Line), and Diva (Vasai-Panvel Line).
Benefits of Online Pre-Booking
- Pay only a small token amount.
- Reserve Best Inventory.
- Special Discounts.
- Virtual Property Tour.
- Book at Lower than actual Market value.
- Proper understanding via Video Presentation.
- Utilise Lockdown Period with Never Again Pricing.
The Best Oppurtunity is Now! Why Wait?
5% GST on affordable housing
LOWEST INTEREST RATE
Lowest interest rates in a decade, resulting in super-low EMIs
Real estate is the best bet against inflation, as it’s the only asset that loses little or no value in periods of rising prices .
Get benefits up to Rs2.3 lacs under the Pardhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban), if you are a first-time home buyer with an annual household income between Rs6-18 lacs
BETTER RETURNS THAN GOLD
While gold may have given returns of 7% annually, Palava has given 3x returns compared to gold over the last 7 years1.
RERA SEAL OF TRUST
With RERA getting implemented, the new homes come with a seal of trust, ensuring fair-play and timely delivery
About Lodha Group
Established in 1980, privately held Lodha Group is Indias No 1 real estate developer and amongst the worlds select multinational real estate developers with presence in India and the United Kingdom.
Lodha’s clean title land, world-class design, excellent execution, differentiated branding and marketing together with energetic on-ground sales have worked well to create the best value for customers. The Groups tremendous success has been marked by financial investments from the finest global long-only investors, including JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Ventures and ICICI Ventures. Going beyond its role as a premier real estate developer, the Lodha Group has been a socially responsible corporate, focusing on education as the best medium to enrich society.
Rs 43.96 Lacs All Inclusive
|2 BHK Optima||
Rs 55.65 Lacs All Inclusive
|2 BHK Ultima||
Rs 64.27 Lacs All Inclusive
Rs 75.43 Lacs All Inclusive
Rs 39.95 Lacs onwards
Rs 53.95 Lacs onwards
|3 BHK Optima||
Rs 63.95 Lacs onwards
|3 BHK Ultima||
Rs 74.99 Lacs onwards
|3 BHK Luxury Serinity||
Rs 1.10 Cr onwards
Rs 2.25 Cr onwards
Rs 2.25 Cr onwards
|Plot Type||Carpet Area||Price|
|3 BHK||1276 - 1446 Sq. ft.||
Rs 1.19 - 1.39 Cr. onwards
|Pent House||2399 Sq. ft.||
Rs 2.25 Cr. onwards
|Duplex||2546 Sq. ft.||
Rs 2.7 Cr. onwards
Kids Play Area
Senior Citizen area
2 Multipurpose hall
- 15 minutes distance corporate hubs in Navi Mumbai like DAKC, Siemens, MIDC, and Capgemini
- 20 minutes from Mahape & Airoli – IT & Commercial hubs
- 20 minutes from the proposed upcoming International Airport
- A short walk away from Nilje railway station on Diva-Panvel line
- 20 minutes from Dombivili railway station on the Centre Railway line
- 25 minutes from Metro Junction mall on Kalyan- Shil Road
- 15 minutes from Icon Hospital and Asian Institute of Medical Science
- 20 schools within 30 minutes’ distance
lakeshore greens Township is facilitated with new infrastructure that makes it a hub of connectivity to all parts of Mumbai. These are certain advantages of the location of the project at the lakeshore greens Smart City
- Just 1 hour drive from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway).
- Airoli-Palava commute to reduce to 10 minutes via proposed new tunnel.
- Upcoming 7.5 km bridge from Vikhroli to Koparkhairane to cut travel time between Palava and Mumbai.
- Planned widening of roads leading to Vashi and Kalyan.
- Less than 20 minutes from the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport.
- Well-connected by rail. Nearby stations include Dombivli (Centre Line), Vashi (Harbour Line), and Diva (Vasai-Panvel Line).
- Upgradation of Diva station to prime junction in Centre Line and approved new line to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa–Airoli).
- Metro junction 8 kms south of the city, for connectivity to the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport and Panvel.
- Upcoming 450 acre MMRDA growth centre in the Palava region.
- 20 minutes from commercial hub of Thane-Belapur.